Image: Boots and Beret (2018) / Khaled Jarrar (Palestine)
The 33rd Festival Les Instants Vidéo will take place this year,
here in Marseille and Aix:
- Marseille, Videodrome 2 (49 cours Julien, 13006) – November 11
- Friche la Belle de Mai, Marseille/exhibition – November 12 / January 3
- Ephemeral Popular Galleries ADPEI (18 boulevard Camille Flammarion), & SARA in Marseille – from November 13 to 27
- Aix-en-Provence School of Art (Rue Emile Tavan) – November 5
- Lucca (Italy) for the 5th Festival Over The Real – between September 25 and October, 4
- Milan (Italy), [.BOX] Galerie – November 10 to 26
- Visual Container TV – November 12 / December 16
- Casablanca (Morocco) for the FIAV – November 24 to 28 – on line
You will discover 168 art works created by 170 artistes coming from 43 countries:Argentina, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, , Croatie, Egypte, El Salvador, Espagne, Ethiopia, Finland, France, Germany, Great-Britain, Greece, Hungary, Mauritius, Irak, Iran, Israël, Italy, Japan, Kazakhstan, Lebanon, Morocco, Netherlands, Palestine, Poland, Porto Rico, Portugal, Romania,Serbie, South Africa, South Korea, Suède, Suisse, Togo, Venezuela, USA.
To welcome you
All the festival is accessible to people with reduced mobility.
We try our best to welcome you. Please contact us if you wish to prepare your visit.
For groups, we offer a conversation tour of our exhibitions. Get in touch to book yours with
Tiffanie Taveau: 04.95.04.96.24 – email@example.com
To meet us
Friche Belle de Mai
Pedestrian entrance: 41 rue Jobin – 13003 Marseille
Bus : lines n°49 et n°52, stop Belle de Mai La Friche
After 8pm: bus 582, from Canebière-Bourse station,every 40 minutes. Last departure from La Friche around midnight.
Bicycle station 2321 at the entrance
Entrance for cars and Parking : rue Francois Simon – 13003 Marseille